Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lanvin for H&M Countdown 14 days!!

I finally took a look at the full collection today and here are some of the items I'm hoping to pick up.
I've been having a slight obession with sheer items in my closet. I blame it on the sheer navy blue Rodarte for Target blouse I purchased last winter. I'm almost positive thats where it all started.

The color varations of faux fur in this jacket are killing me!...this is coming home with me for sure.


I resisted the urge to highlight this skirt in black. I find myself always purchasing black clothing but I'm trying to branch out and get some more items in white as well.

New Year's Eve option?..I think so.

In LOVE with this shade of yellow!


I know I know its black...but the amazing detail going on here makes this not just another LBD.



Its been a really long time since I've owned, let alone wore a pair of pointed toed heels, but I'm thinking these beauties are the perfect pair to reintroduce them back into my wardrobe.

I really just wanna wear this necklace with a buttery soft vintage rock t-shirt, a sequin jacket, and some boyfriend jeans. Oh and possibly those heels above haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment