Friday, November 12, 2010

They say good things come to those who wait so ima be at least an hour late














































































I've been taking full advantage of this beautiful weather, and my afternoons off by trying to get outside and take some pictures. My kitten Tiger decided he also wanted to be in today's photoshoot as well! I've been wanting to show you guys these pieces I thrifted for awhile now. This skirt originally had a polyester lining underneath so I cut that out to make it sheer. I ended up ripping a huge hole into the side ooops!!...so I had to sew that back up the other day. The sweater which I'm pretty much obsessed with is made by Sasson. Between its cropped cut,batwing sleeves, knit texture, and the fact that it cost me only a dollar..I don't know what I love more about it!! I hope everyone enjoys there weekend! Happy Friday :)

Hat: Target
Top: Thrifted
Belt: Heritage
Skirt: Thrifted
Bike Shorts: Target
Boots: Rocket Dog
Bracelets: Vintage, and SomeGirls Boutique

PS: I signed up for BLOGLOVIN today I'd really appricate it if you guys follwed me on there!! I'll be sure to return the love as well if I don't already follow your blog!

3 comments:

  1. love your blog!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the revamped looks and a musician photoshoot i got to style!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete