Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Now she looked just like heaven But her mind reeked of hell






Finally some beautiful weather today! After I got out of class this morning the sun was out and shining so I ran home to take advantage of this and snap some photos with my sister. I wore this outfit out once before minus the cape and knit hat but of course like always I forgot my camera. I hinted about purchasing this dress at H&M in an earlier post. I just love it sooo much! Pretty much anything in velvet I've quickly become obsessed with. 

Hat: H&M
Dress: H&M
Cape: borrowed from my sister
Thigh Highs: Target
Boots: BCBG
Necklace: River Rocks
Rings: F21, Aldo, old Halloween costume jewelery

1 comment:

  1. The dress is beautiful on you! The color makes you looked rly expensive! :) Thanks for your sweet comment xx

    ReplyDelete