Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm just waiting for someone to pull out their tommy gun!

I'm not a pink and frilly kinda girl so this was what I wore for Valentines Day. top: Rodarte for Target, tank top, clutch and jeans: Forever21, heels: Calvin Klein, pink cameo ring: Aldo, Swarovski crystal earrings
For Valentines Day I spent majority of the day bummin around with my valentine opening up my gifts, watching trashy t.v shows, and eating my favorite lunch...grilled cheese and tomato soup Yum!! For dinner we had reservations at one of my favorite restaurants, Lombardo's in Downtown Albany. For those who haven't been there I highly recommend you get your butt over there. I always feel like I'm stepping into a scene of the Godfather when I go there. I'm usually super picky when it comes to Italian food but this place has been open since 1933 and one taste of their food and you'll know why! I blame my pickiness on my grandpa Luigi, he spoiled me with his amazing cooking all while I was growing up. I think I over indulged justttt a lil bit but my pasta with calamari, and homemade tiramisou was definitely worth it. After dinner we had plans to meet up with my friends to see The Wolfman, but we were a lil early so we stopped into the Cheesecake Factory and had Jack Daniel's whisky sours made with orange marmalade!! I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Days whether single or taken. xo amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment