Monday, February 22, 2010

Case of the Monday's


Alexander Wang Spring 2009 rtw Alexander Wang Spring 2010 rtw
While I was at Target the other day, I came across a grey pair of kicker sweatpants for $16. I can't even remember the last time I owned a pair of sweatpants but I've been wanting to try them out in a new way ever since I saw what Alexander Wang was doing with them in his collections. I guess I never really wore sweatpants because I felt they always made people look sloppy and shapeless. Silly me! I never even thought to even try and dress them up. Now I'm just obsessed with the idea of it.



At first I was wearing my Calvin Klein cage heels but the park at the end of my street was a swamp so I had to switch to my high top Vans so I wouldn't sink into the grass!

tank top and sweatpants: Target
jacket: BB Dakota
scarf: H&M
purse: F21
sunnies: Betsey Johnson
rings: Aldo


PS.I know everyone hates Mondays but lately mine have been quite event full!..today I had a lil' photo shoot in the park, went to Ponchos for margarita Mondays, and all my favorite shows are on tonight. Now I'm off to continue my search for the perfect athletic inspired heels. If anyone comes across some let me know!! Hope every one's start of their week wasn't too horrible xo Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment