Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My wardrobe essentials

My wardrobe essentials


Every item I've included in this collage, I have a version of 
in my own closet....for $100's less...unfortunately. Regardless, these are my go to
items to feel confident,sexy, flirty, and comfortable. It's more or less a mash up of sporty
spice, scary spice, and posh spice...ya dig? 



Marni embellished top
net-a-porter.com


Christopher Kane print top
matchesfashion.com


Alexander McQueen crop top
$845 - farfetch.com


Zimmermann
matchesfashion.com



Yves Saint Laurent vintage skirt
$305 - farfetch.com


Motel cropped pants
$100 - motelrocks.com



Nylon socks
modcloth.com


Giuseppe Zanotti peep toe wedge shoes
giuseppezanottidesign.com




Chanel stud earrings
matchesfashion.com


Ben Amun bracelets jewelry
couturecandy.com



Norma Kamali cat sunglasses
shoplesnouvelles.com


Embroidered hat
$93 - brownsfashion.com


Tech accessory
urbanoutfitters.com


Hair accessory
$7.73 - bankfashion.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment