Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses." - Lao Tzu

"Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses." - Lao Tzu

Ahhh Valentines Day...that joyful day is almost here. While dinner reservations are being made and Hallmark cards are carefully being filled out, I thought I'd share what I would have liked to wear on my date....had I actually had one, and weren't working. (cue the violins)

Free people
freepeople.com



Giambattista Valli pencil skirt
matchesfashion.com


Giuseppe Zanotti high heel shoes
giuseppezanottidesign.com



Amrita singh
amritasingh.com



C Wonder c wonder
cwonder.com


Coach fur scarve
coach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment