Sunday, March 20, 2011

Florals? For Spring? Ground breaking.









Vest, Shorts, Bracelets, Tank top: all F21 Tights: Target Clutch: Vintage Top: H&M Shoes: Dollhouse Rings: River Rocks & Charlotte Rousse

Yayyy...the first day of Spring! I feel like I've been holding my breath all winter for this day. I couldn't help myself,but I felt it was only proper to pull out these cheery yellow floral high-waisted shorts today. Although the sun is shining, there is still a little nip in the air hence my fur vest. I wore a variation of this outfit last night. It's my idea of the perfect outfit to wear downtown. It was funky, little bit sexy, and comfortable. Excuse the lapse in posts, Ive been feeling a bit uninspired. I need some new recommendations for interesting things..does any one have any bands they love that they think I should check out, or any books I should read? Hook a sista up people!! lol
  

No comments:

Post a Comment