Monday, March 28, 2011

Metropolis







Jacket & Tule Skirt: Metropolis Vintage TankTop: AA Leather Leggings: Members Only Shoes: SomeGirls Necklace & Cuff: F21

I was playing dress up today with all my new goodies I bought at Metropolis Vintage on Saturday. They aren't open everyday so I'm glad I finally caught them after work. I spent a small fortune(eekss) but I got a bunch of things I can now finally cross off my mental shopping list. I can't wait to show you all on here soon! The jacket I'm wearing here is so comfortable, it fits like a glove. I wasn't 100% about this tule skirt when I first saw it because I wasn't sure how much I would actually wear it, but I've already started putting together outfits in my head. I think sometimes its nice to have something in your closet that justs so beautiful to look at...even if you don't get to wear it that often.

1 comment: