Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Eat the rich





 
ma sweet new shemagh

Jacket/Knit Hat: H&M Top: Mimi Chica
Belt: Somegirls Leggings/Scarf: Target


Usually my weekdays are pretty uneventfull..its usually just school, homework and work blahhh. Today turned out to be fun for a change. After class I went to my favorite brunch spot with some excellent company. I Indulged in an eggwhite greek omelette, and numerous cups of coffee. After that I checked out the new Army/Navy store that opened up not too far from my house. My goal was to walk out of there with a sweet new olive green military jacket, but alas it was not ment to be. The cuts of all the jackets were far too large on me. I was swimming in everything I tried on, and that is just not a good look. I did however find this awesome olive drab shemagh tactical desert scarf for 8 bucks! This thing is huggeee, which I love cause I'm pretty sure it could double as a pillow...a shirt, dress, skirt, or whatever my lil heart desires lol. I won't give up the fight though...im gonna stalk out that Army/Navy till I find that damn jacket!!


P.S My title is from a Motorhead song.(Which I'm positive the real name of the song is eat the bitchh) buttt I think this is catchy. I've been listening to them pretty much all day and I'm developing a wierd crush on Lemmy.That and I'd like to raid his closet cause some of those hats he wears I need in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment