Friday, February 11, 2011

Look of the Day: Friday


I suppose this is the face I make while trying to concentrate?..promise I'm not as angry as it appears

close up of my beat up(see if you can spot the missing stud!) school bag/black hole

Jacket: Target Scarf: H&M Sweater: AA TankTop: Target Leggings: F21 Shoes: RocketDog
Bag: F21 Rings: River Rocks & Aldo Sunglasses: some random store in NYC

I'm strange in the sense that I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who doesn't get excited because its Friday. I have to be up every Saturday morning for work at 8...uughhh. None the less I'll press on with a happy face because I FINALLY managed to get outside and snap some pictures. This whole finding someone to take my pictures for me is a real pain in the ass. SO I finally got fed up waiting for my brother to help me so I enlisted the recyclables garbage can for my "tripod". I think it worked out decent. This is what I wore to class this morning. The mix of peachy pink, gray, brown and black gave me a little ballet vibe minus the obvious leg warmers situation. Hopefully this weekend is a lil more entertaining since last weekend I was on my death bed with some funky virus.
xoxo amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment