Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Everything thats cold and gray has gone.....almost







Even though it was raining nonstop the other day in Albany, I couldn't help but become excited for spring. If I remember correctly it was around 50 degrees, and that lil tease of warmth instantly made me think of my spring wardrobe. I had a little time after dinner tonight so I hopped on style.com and checked out some of the Spring 2010 ready to wear collections. I was instantly inspired. A lot of the collections showed metallics, sheers, military, lingerie as outer wear, sports wear, prints, ruffles and of course going strong into another season my beloved strong shoulders. Sad as it is my wallet simply won't allow me to purchase pieces from collections such Alexander Wang, Balmain, Gareth Pugh, Lanvin, or Yves Saint Laurent. I have from now till March 20th (the first day of spring) to get creative and get my spring wardrobe in gear!! I'm curious to know what are some things you guys can't wait to wear this spring?


Photos: Instyle.com



No comments:

Post a Comment