Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Morning-cation

So for the past 2 weeks it seems all I've been doing is running around like a crazy lady working 12 hour days plus school. When I realized that I didn't have to be at one of my jobs this morning I was pretty pumped. After class I met my sister at the mall to help her find a dress and heels for a wedding that she's going to in the city this weekend. While we were there I ended up "wandering" into Forever 21 and found these awesome black studded sling back wedges for like $25. Normally I'm not one for purchasing footwear at F21 for construction quality reasons but as soon as I slipped these babies on I knew they were coming home with me.

squinty eyes ahhh





grandpa sweater & olive maxi skirt I thrifted last week


Sweater: Salvation Army
Tank: F21
Skirt: Salvation Army 
Shoes: F21
Necklace: Vintage Rosary(guptils flea market)
Bracelet: Somegirls









2 comments:

  1. wow, the skirt is stunning the colour is perfect for you. and those shoes are.. wow! xxx

    ReplyDelete