Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stitchin' Bitch

I'm sooo excited I finally received a pedal for my sewing machine today! (I have my mother and her co-worker Vanessa to thank for it) Its been so long since I've lost or misplaced mine, and even longer since I've been at a machine. I really miss creating things,and giving new life to thrift items. I currently have a pile of clothes in the corner that need to be taken care of so I think that's how I will be spending majority of my day tomorrow. If I'm particularly smitten with anything I'll be sure to share.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great :) what pieces are you planning to reinvent tomorrow? :)



    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing too major yet lol I shortened a printed highwaisted skirt I got from the salvation army, and I removed the lining from a navy blue maxi skirt to make it sheer, and sewed back the giant hole I created on the side of it.

    ReplyDelete