Monday, November 10, 2014

Half-Up Top Knot

 

For anyone that really knows me, you know 95% of the time my hair will be styled into a cotton candy-ish looking bun. I've had people spot me from miles away actually cause they recognized my top knot. I just think it's quick/easy/stylish, and works for all different occasions...(orrrrr I'm just super lazy when it comes to my hair). So you could imagine my excitement when I began to see this hairstyle popping up everywhere. I could potentially have THREE hairstyles now...down parted down the middle and wavy, bun, and now this lil' gem!! I haven't tried it out yet but looking at these images makes me wanna go home now and do it. I'll be sure to post pictures if I like the way it comes out...in the meantime you can drool over these babes xx







No comments:

Post a Comment