Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Gorilla Style

FINALLY!!! A outfit post..I know what you're thinking, it's been forever righttttt! I don't know how most bloggers do it, they must have someone follow them around like mini paparazzi worshiping the ground they walk on and breathlessly waiting for them to change into another genius outfit. Regardless, my housemate and I just so happened to pull up at the same time so I saw this as my window of opportunity. I quickly shoved my iPhone in his hands and told him to snap away. He felt it necessary to keep including his bike which he just brought out from hibernation. He asked me if I wanted to pose with it and I told him these weren't those kind of pictures. I also almost spilled my boiling hot coffee all over my face mid picture...so glamorous.








No comments:

Post a Comment