Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Eve Helloooo 2011


Just a couple of pictures taken at my friends house on New Year's Eve. I opted to not wear a dress that evening,I had my fill of wearing them to Christmas parties earlier in the month. I ended up wearing a silky black jumpsuit from H&M and accented the look with multi glitter heels, and belt from Bakers. I've made a couple personal resolutions for 2011, but in terms of this blog I really want to make it a point to update more often. I want to put more of a personal stamp on it, really showcasing my personal style, and looks. This past year blogging has opened me up to this whole other community. Its really amazing to be able to meet and share creative ideas with people who have similar passions with you. Thank you to everyone who continues to read and support my little blog! Love you all xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment