Friday, December 3, 2010

School Uniform








My life as of late has been consumed with school work, so I thought it was only appropriate to show what I usually wear to class. I'm not a morning person by any means so what I wear is the product of me waking up 5 mins before I'm suppose to leave and reaching for whatever i see first. Its usually jeans, long sleeve t-shirt for layering and either a grandma ish chunky knit sweater, or my trusty black leather jacket, depending on the weather. This cape/pancho looking number I bought at F21 when I was in the city a couple weeks back. I first spotted it on display, and searched that massive store till I found it! I especially love pairing it with my new Tommy Hilfiger wedge boots. They're sooo comfortable, and I got them at such a good price!

Cape: F21NYC
Jeans,Top: F21
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger(Marshalls)
Rings: Aldo,F21



No comments:

Post a Comment