Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to meee

I turned 22 this past wednesday, and it was honestly one of the most fun birthday's Ive had. I was totally not expecting it at all. On Wednesday I hung out at my friend marinas house which is alwayssss a good time. We just chilled in her gazeebo, had some drinks then went out to dinner after...which was complete madness. I don't think I've laughed that hard in awhile. Then last night me and the girls went dancing.

L to R: my older sister crystal, me, marina, and tolina

Can we talk about this dress pleaseee...in LOVE with it. $17 at F21. I know I said in an earlier post that I wanted something tough, and body con, which I did try on those types but as soon as I saw this hanging on the sale rack I knew that was the dress.

I think the back is such a sexy part of a womans body. I'd much rather wear an open back dress any day than have my boobs all hanging out for everyone to see.




(Marina's new Jessica Simpson heels...love em')

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Bday! That dress is too much fun & I absolutely adore those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much!!!..I know those shoes are hot right!..too bad we don't have the same shoe size lol

    ReplyDelete