Wednesday, June 23, 2010

1st Week Of Summer


Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I've been pretty busy with work and I was in the city this past weekend. I'm glad I'm getting to post something today, I've missed it haha. I just wanted to share some things I got this weekend, and today at the mall. Oh and I also had the side of my head shaved..whatcha think?
                                                          Viscose Sexuali-Tank:American Apparel 
                                                          Micro-Mesh Cross black bra: American Apparel
                                                          Pants: h&m
                                                          Sunglasses: D6


Top: Sheer button down H&M, Sweet heart neckline tube top F21
Bottoms: highwaisted Vintage Levis
Shoes: Calvin Klein


I look so frightened in this picture haha

told ya I'd be wearing denim cutoffs alll summer

1 comment: