Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things I'm into this week

1. Hair Bows- My hair is starting to get longer..for now I like it because I have a massive collection of bandanas, and silk scarves to put in my hair.



2. Denim cutoff shorts- I just scored some amazinggg thrifted Levi jeans yesterday at the Salvation Army. Apparently on wednesdays they have 50% prettyyy much everything in the store. (Whereeee was I when this was announced??) These babies are basicly gonna be my wardrobe staple for the summaatime.

                                                            photo courtsey of http://christeric.blogspot.com/



3. Nutella- I work at an Italian Grocery store so I have this stuff right at my fingertips at allll times. addicteddd true story



4. Knit net sweaters- I've been living in my white one that I mentioned in my last post that I got from the Goodwill all week. The wierd weather we've been having lately has been perfect for it. I need one in everyyy color I've decided

                                                                photo courtsey of  http://christeric.blogspot.com/



5. Ramhead handlebar bicycle- I stumbled upon one wednesday at The Salvation Army for $ 50.00. The only problem was I didn't have enough money on me. I'm gonna try to stop in there Saturday morning to see if by some miracle its still there. I'll be the happiest girl everrr.








No comments:

Post a Comment